Grapefruit & Sage Candle
Grapefruit oil fights throat and respiratory infections. Harmonizes perfectly with sage, creating a balancing effect. Patchouli boosts immunity and stimulates libido.
- Size: 200 g / 7.05 oz candle
- Dimension: height 9 cm x width 8,2 cm / 3.54” x 3.22”
- Burn Time: 40-45 h
- Made in Poland
Tips For Burning
- The first burn is the most important. Melted wax should reach the edges of the candle’s concrete vessel which will prevent tunneling.
- Trim the wick always before lighting.
- Do not leave the candle unattended.
- Soy wax is a re-growing raw material, CO2 neutral and 100% decompose-able. It contains no paraffin or palm oil, no pesticides, and no herbicide, and is not tested on animals. The candles are organic and vegan. They excrete no harmful substances, burn longer and smell wonderful!
- 100% natural essential oils.
- All packaging is environmentally friendly and reusable.
- The vessel is also reusable. Simply take out the wick, rinse the inside with hot water and soap, let dry. Reuse and transform into a plant pot, pencil holder or whatever your imagination creates!
Made By Hand
- Each vessel is made by hand pouring the concrete into the mold and polishing.
- The candle is made by hand from pure eco-soy wax, 100% natural essential oils (Aromatherapy Collection), or fragrance oils.
- Please note that as a unique, handmade item, no two pieces are ever exactly the same and color varies across monitors. Our website photos are a close representation of this work, but may not be identical to the piece you receive.
The Social Pillar
Equal Hands partners with artisans and organizations in underserved communities around the world to provide a dignified income and opportunities for talented makers. We also donate a portion of the purchase price to local charitable causes we support.
The Environment Pillar
We are very aware of the negative impact fast fashion and mass production has had on the environment. This awareness has led us to work towards offering the most environmentally sustainable and natural products that we can find.
The Economic Pillar
We strongly believe that empowered individuals hold the ability to break the cycle of poverty and that in particular, women need to be connected to opportunities so that communities can thrive.
ABOUT THE PROCESS
All of our products are entirely made by hand in Poland. First we weigh and mix the concrete then poured into the mold, it must settle down for 12-24 hours. The next step requires careful manual work- each piece is polished by hand. Later, impregnating protector is used in the inside of an empty mold to prevent wax stains on the surface. Once the concrete vessels are ready, we hand pour soy wax with divine scents and wick of choice - wooden or cotton. Then let the candle cool down and ready to be create magical smell for every homes..Explore
Monica Phromsavanh Hand