Francis Organic Tee
Oversize asymmetric 3/4 sleeve tee.
With the purchase of this tee, 10 USD will go to ollas comunes in Lima. 10 USD can give a meal to up to 50 people.
Ollas comunes are groups of people that live in neighborhoods considered as extremely poor. Mothers get together and prepare food for their neighbors. Because of COVID-19 people don´t have access to food, we want to help them. Usually, a olla común can feed up to 200 people. With this campaign, we are helping 4 “ollas comunes”.
- Cocoon unisex tee in soft fresh Jersey, 100% organic Peruvian cotton.
- The responsible stone wash laundry effect makes every piece unique.
- The hand-dyed tie-dye makes every garment unique.
- This garment is meant to be UNISEX
- The weight of the fabric is 120 grm/m2.
- GOTS certificate for organic cotton
- This tee comes with our T13SP and LA REVOLUCIÓN hand-made embroidery.
- This tee is made in Carmen´s workshop and hand-embroidered by Mariela.
- One Size
- Front height 70cm, back height 78 cm, and width 55 cm.
The Social Pillar
Equal Hands partners with artisans and organizations in underserved communities around the world to provide a dignified income and opportunities for talented makers. We also donate a portion of the purchase price to local charitable causes we support.
The Environment Pillar
We are very aware of the negative impact fast fashion and mass production has had on the environment. This awareness has led us to work towards offering the most environmentally sustainable and natural products that we can find.
The Economic Pillar
We strongly believe that empowered individuals hold the ability to break the cycle of poverty and that in particular, women need to be connected to opportunities so that communities can thrive.
Monica Phromsavanh Hand