- Oversized jacket with oversized angle sleeve in lux 100% Pima cotton drill woven fabric.
- The responsible kroma wash makes this piece have a denim look in light breathable fabric
- This garment is meant to be UNISEX
- PIMA cotton is known as the softest and finest cotton fiber in the world.This jacket is made in Lucero´s workshop and hand-embroidered by Marielena.
- This vintage look is responsibly made with a number of washes the hems will get more distressed.
- We have changed the buttons, now we have cool metal ones.
- Made in Peru
The Social Pillar
Equal Hands partners with artisans and organizations in underserved communities around the world to provide a dignified income and opportunities for talented makers. We also donate a portion of the purchase price to local charitable causes we support.
The Environment Pillar
We are very aware of the negative impact fast fashion and mass production has had on the environment. This awareness has led us to work towards offering the most environmentally sustainable and natural products that we can find.
The Economic Pillar
We strongly believe that empowered individuals hold the ability to break the cycle of poverty and that in particular, women need to be connected to opportunities so that communities can thrive.
Monica Phromsavanh Hand