Noel Organic Trousers
- Flare oval trousers in cozy French Terry, 95% organic Peruvian cotton, and 5% elastane.
- The responsible sand wash makes this garment have a worn outlook.
- The hand-dyed tie-dye makes every garment unique.
- This garment is meant to be UNISEX
- GOTS certificate for organic cotton
- This garment comes with T13SP and LA REVOLUCION hand-made embroidery.
- These trousers are made in Alina´s workshop and hand-embroidered by Marielena.
- The trousers don't come with the red ribbon.
- With side pockets.
- Part of the profits will go to our 2021 education program in Peru.
- Made in Peru
The Social Pillar
Equal Hands partners with artisans and organizations in underserved communities around the world to provide a dignified income and opportunities for talented makers. We also donate a portion of the purchase price to local charitable causes we support.
The Environment Pillar
We are very aware of the negative impact fast fashion and mass production has had on the environment. This awareness has led us to work towards offering the most environmentally sustainable and natural products that we can find.
The Economic Pillar
We strongly believe that empowered individuals hold the ability to break the cycle of poverty and that in particular, women need to be connected to opportunities so that communities can thrive.
Monica Phromsavanh Hand