BE THE CATALYST FOR POSITIVE CHANGE, Every purchase is positively impacting the world
Mina Lux Top
- Structured balloon sleeve blouse in Lux 100% Pima cotton woven fabric.
- This piece is a collaboration with Peruvian artist PESIMO
- The hand-dyed tie-dye makes every garment unique.
- PIMA cotton is known as the softest and finest cotton fiber in the world.
- Made in Peru.
- Please note the model is wearing backward in the 3rd picture.
The Social Pillar
Equal Hands partners with artisans and organizations in underserved communities around the world to provide a dignified income and opportunities for talented makers. We also donate a portion of the purchase price to local charitable causes we support.
The Environment Pillar
We are very aware of the negative impact fast fashion and mass production has had on the environment. This awareness has led us to work towards offering the most environmentally sustainable and natural products that we can find.
The Economic Pillar
We strongly believe that empowered individuals hold the ability to break the cycle of poverty and that in particular, women need to be connected to opportunities so that communities can thrive.
This world, at times, seems too big for us. Massive amounts of energy going in the wrong directions. That inertia can seem overwhelming for one person. But one person, joining others can have an impact. Particularly when the impulse is pure and inspired by a thing of beauty. Our purchase decisions can change the planet’s fate and people’s lives for the better.
Monica Phromsavanh Hand