Gala Organic Knit Dress
- Destructed knitted dress in Milano knitted in 100% organic Peruvian cotton.
- The destruction of this dress is handmade and finished with crochet so it doesn´t tear up.
- The hand labor on this garment is invaluable.
- GOTS certificate for organic cotton.
- This garment is made in Violetas´s workshop and hand-embroidered by Marielena.
- The distressed finishes are hand made with crochet.
- This is a very special garment try to use it carefully.
- Hand wash and air dye or dry cleaning only.
- One Size.
- Made in Peru.
Part of the profits will go to our 2021 education program in Peru.
The Social Pillar
Equal Hands partners with artisans and organizations in underserved communities around the world to provide a dignified income and opportunities for talented makers. We also donate a portion of the purchase price to local charitable causes we support.
The Environment Pillar
We are very aware of the negative impact fast fashion and mass production has had on the environment. This awareness has led us to work towards offering the most environmentally sustainable and natural products that we can find.
The Economic Pillar
We strongly believe that empowered individuals hold the ability to break the cycle of poverty and that in particular, women need to be connected to opportunities so that communities can thrive.
Monica Phromsavanh Hand